Whether you need funds for car repairs, emergencies, or to consolidate credit card balances and other consumer debts into one easy monthly payment, Mid-Island FCU offers you rates and options to fit your needs.
Personal Loan Requirements (Maximum Loan Amount $20,000)
- Prospective borrower must have at least 20% of the requested amount in his/her account.
- A Co-maker is not required for any amount under $10,000.00; any amount over $10,000.00 requires a Co-Maker.
- Maker & Co-maker must be employed at present job for one year or more as a full-time employee.
- Maker and Co-maker are required to bring two (2) Government Identification Cards (local). (NO HEALTH CARDs IS ACCEPTED)
- Social Security Card of Maker and Co-maker are a must.
- Maker and Co-maker must state all indebtedness in order for the Credit Committee to properly evaluate the loan request.
- The two (2) most recent pay stubs (bi-weekly) OR four (4) pay stubs (weekly) and a job letter for the Maker and Co-maker are a must. VI RETIREES - two (2) RECENT PAY STUBS, Social Security-recent Verification letter.
- Credit Reports of the Maker and Co-maker are provided by Trans Union. A $80.00 charge is required for this service; (Note: the charge is $40.00 for loan of $10,000.00 or less).
- Maker and Co-maker must provide a utility bill or mail showing physical address, a recent WAPA Bill is preferred. Note: If the Wapa bill is not in your name, from the bill holder a notarized letter is mandatory with the WAPA bill. Also, two (2) recent rent receipts, home deed or lease agreement, whichever is applicable to you.
- If self employed, Maker and Co-maker need to bring stamped 1040 tax form for present year and one year prior.