Thinking about a new or used vehicle? In today's world, buying a car can still be a pleasant experience. Mid-Island Federal Credit Union can make the financing of your next vehicle easier than you think. We consistently offer vehicle loans with the best rates and repayment terms that meet your needs and you can even apply online. As a member of Mid-Island FCU, the solution to your financial needs is right here.
Get Pre-Approved for a Vehicle Loan!
A Vehicle Loan from Mid-Island Federal Credit Union:
- Gives You Buying Power!
- Saves You Time!
- Saves You Money!
- Puts You in the Driver's Seat!
Used Vehicles - Up to 5 Years Old
New Vehicle Maximum Amount: $35,000.00
- Two government issuedpicture Ids (MUST BE LOCAL)
- Social security card
- Job letter (must be employed for one consecutive year)
- Last two check stubs if bi-weekly/four if weekly/two check stubs VI Retirees/Social Security Verification Letter.
- Proof of residence: Two current rent receipts, lease agreement or deed and utility bill (Note: If WAPA bill is not in your name a notarized letter from the person is required along with recent bill)
- Bill of sale
- $40.00 application fee and credit check/ $80.00 joint
- CARFAX ( Off-Island Vehicle Purchases)
- 10% security deposit of the amount on the bill of sale.
- $25.00 UCC-1 Filing
- $42.00 Title fee
All documents must be presented to complete application.